Black flexible rubber sheeting.
Fine ribbed anti-slip surface.
Oil and acid resistant.
Fully certified electrical matting with necessary markings and coding’s.
IEC 61111 Class 0 exceeds the requirements of BS921 on electrical resistivity, plus it is technically superior to BS921 as it exhibits extra qualities and characteristics which are specifically tested.
What is IEC 61111?
IEC 61111 is a international standard set by the The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and is applicable to electrical insulating matting made of elastomer for
use as a floor covering for the electrical protection of workers on electrical installations. It is called IEC 61111:2009 and the full standard can be purchased from the IEC webstore at https://webstore.iec.ch/publication/4520.
Why use IEC 61111 certified electrical matting?
- Common standard giving confidence that it has been trial, tested and proven
- Safer working conditions for those working with live power
No. years warranty: 2
Full customisation features are available.Sample Request
This product cannot be customised online at the moment, please contact us on 01295 757157 or email@example.com
to tell us your exact requirements.
Please feel free to download the relevant datasheet for this product using the following link:Elec-Safe Datasheet
UK Mainland Addresses
- Free delivery on all orders over £100. There is a £10 (+VAT) carriage cost on all orders under £100.
- For the majority of our products, depending on the time when we receive your order, your order will be despatched in 1 – 2 days. Some of the larger and custom size/printed mats can take approximately 3 – 5 days to despatch. Please state how urgent your order is in the comments section on the checkout page.
- All deliveries will need to be signed for
All Other Regions
Please contact us on 01295 757157 for your quote.
Need your mat urgently?
Contact us on 01295 757157 for fast turnaround times and guaranteed delivery dates